Welcome to the Near & Far Aid Grant Application
To apply for a grant you must meet all criteria of our mission and granting guidelines. As an all-volunteer organization with limited resources, we must limit the number of new applications that we can consider each year. Please read the "Grant Guidelines" for complete details. All elements of the application must be answered and all required financial and compliance documents must be uploaded for the application to be considered.
If you are new to Near & Far Aid you will need to request consideration for a grant application. Requests for log-in credentials and other inquiries may be directed to contact us to request access.
1. Are local (Fairfield County).
2. Are eliminating the causes of poverty or alleviating its effects.
3. Have intake guidelines or other criteria that demonstrate services are provided to the poor.
4. Provide services that are not being addressed in a town/area.
5. Have a minimum budget of $150,000.
6. Do no involve medical research, animal or environmental causes, political causes, or programs requiring participation in faith-specific activities.
If you believe your agency meets the above criteria, contact us.
Need an account? Contact us.